The responsible entity that processes your personal data is
TCM Chan Ltd.
UID number CHE-201.133.248
Lindenstrasse 37, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland
Purpose of Processing
The collection and processing of your personal data is primarily for the purpose of communicating with you. This also includes marketing purposes and relationship management. For this purpose, we use communication data and master data in particular. We may also collect and process personal data for the fulfilment and processing of the treatment contract. Based on your use of our website, we process your data for the purposes explained below.
Provision of the Website and Creation of Log Files
When you visit our website, we automatically collect general technical visit information in so-called log files. This includes, for example, the IP address of the device used from which the visit is made. These log files are collected and processed for the purpose of enabling the use of our website (establishing a connection), permanently guaranteeing and increasing the security and stability of our systems, enabling the optimisation of our Internet offering and for internal statistical purposes.
You can register for our newsletter. We process the data collected in this way in order to be able to inform you about our practice and general developments in the field of TCM/health by means of a newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
Contact Form, Chat and e-Mail Contact
You can contact us via the contact form, chat or e-mail. We process the data collected in this way in order to check your enquiry and to contact you and, for example, to arrange an appointment.
We treat your personal data confidentially and only disclose it to those third parties who are listed in this data protection declaration.
Our practice uses external service providers for various administrative activities. These external service providers may gain access to your personal data due to their activities, whereby they are contractually obliged to treat your personal data confidentially at all times. In this context, your personal data may be disclosed to the following recipients in particular:
• Trustees in connection with the keeping of accounts and the preparation and dispatch of invoices,
• tax advisors, if this should be necessary for the preparation of the tax return,
• IT service companies that provide the software programmes and services we use and administer the website,
• debt collection offices and debt collection agencies, if we have to enforce our performance by way of debt collection,
• law firms, if a dispute arises from the treatment contract.
In addition, we disclose your personal data to:
• health insurers and insurance companies, in particular in connection with the billing of the services we provide and for questionnaires and reports,
• offices and authorities, such as the cantonal or federal health authorities, if this should become necessary in connection with the management of our practice and the licences granted,
• other medical and healthcare professionals (e.g. doctors, naturopaths, pharmacists, etc.) if this appears necessary in connection with the medical treatment, e.g. in order to obtain second opinions or supplementary information or to ensure representation, to have medicines produced and dispensed or for referrals and the preparation and delivery of reports,
• if this appears necessary in connection with the medical treatment, we may also ask other medical and health professionals (e.g. your family doctor) for information about your medical history and in this context disclose that you are being treated by us.
We may also disclose your personal data to other medical and healthcare professionals (e.g. doctors, naturopaths, pharmacists, etc.) if this appears necessary in connection with the medical treatment, e.g. in order to obtain second opinions or supplementary information or to ensure representation, to have medicines produced and dispensed or for referrals and the preparation and delivery of reports. If this appears necessary in connection with the medical treatment, we may also ask other medical and health professionals (e.g. your family doctor) for information about your medical history and in this context disclose that you are being treated by us.
Your personal data (e.g. findings, therapy suggestions, etc.) may also be shared with your relatives whom you specify in the patient consent form.
We disclose your personal data via external service providers within the EU. They guarantee appropriate data protection in their privacy statements.
When communicating via unencrypted e-mail, there is a risk that data may be lost, intercepted or manipulated. The confidentiality of data cannot be guaranteed when transmitting via unencrypted e-mail. The same applies to messenger services. We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of communication via unencrypted e-mail and messenger services. If you contact us by e-mail, messenger or similar services, or indicated them to us as contact at the registration (with registration form, contact form, mail or phone call etc.) we understand this as consent to the use of these communication channels. We also reserve the right to contact you through these communication channels. The same applies if you otherwise give us permission to contact you via these communication channels. If we have to pass on data to third parties by e-mail, such as questionnaires from health insurance companies, referrals to doctors and other specialists, etc., we cannot assume any responsibility for the recipient's compliance with data confidentiality.
Cookies are small pieces of information that can be used to uniquely identify your browser and store other information such as user preferences. When you visit our website, cookies are automatically stored on your terminal device. Cookies help to make your visit to the website easier, more pleasant and more meaningful. We use the following cookies:
• Technically necessary cookies: These cookies are mandatory for the functioning of our website and cannot be deactivated in our systems.
• Functional cookies: These cookies enable the provision of improved functions and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third parties whose services we use on our website.
• Analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and identify sources of access to determine and improve the performance of our website.
• Marketing cookies: These cookies and other tracking technologies allow us to show you personalised advertising.
You can set your browser to block cookies. However, this may result in some areas of the website not functioning.
The website www.tcm-chan.ch uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics.
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway View, CA 94043, USA
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
We have activated the IP anonymisation function on this website. This means that your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states that are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before being transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or about exercising your rights under data protection law, you can contact us at tcm(at)tcm-chan.ch.
Actuality and Changes
By using our website, you agree to these conditions and the corresponding processing of your personal data.